After months of wearing sheer stains and tinted lip balms, gives your lips a power treatment with these super pigmented picks for the fall.
What better to pack a punch with than a super dose of red? Read on to find out our favourite products:
- A classic, neutral toned red will work for pretty much any skin tone. Try Clinique Pop Lacquer Lip Colour + Primer in Lava Pop, INR 1650.
- A unforgettable colour that also last for hours? Yes please! Lipstick Queen Liquid Lipstick in Famous Last Words, INR 2000 (approx).
- A true, deep vermillion which passes the test of time–Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Fiery, INR 1860.
- A neon-toned red is unmissable in the day or night. Our pick is this insanely pigmented number which will brave even the apocalypse — Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Carina, INR 1300 (approx).
- A cult-favourite and honestly the most universally flattering shade of red — MAC lipstick in Russian Red, INR 1500.
We get it, you want to keep things simple but not be a plain jane. Try some of our picks in the most intensely-pigment neutrals.
- A true neutral made for olive skin tones –Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick in Caramel Cut, INR 450.
- An extraordinary, warm, brick-toned hue for never ending nights, try Bite Beauty Multistick in Praline, INR 1530 (approx).
- Fall’s answer to the tinted lip balm — this full-bodies lipstick is perfect for your desk-to-dinner needs. Pat McGrath Labs MattTrance Lipstick in Flesh 3, INR 2425 (Approx).
- A perfectly polished shade which isn’t heavy on the pocket–NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Seduction, INR 650.
- For times when you want impact without the blow, try NARS Audacious Lipstick in Apoline, INR 2170 (approx).
- A rich brown shade is extremely suitable for the crisp autumn nights. Our favourite is Sephora Collection Colour Lip Last Lipstick in 06 Elegant in Brown, INR 1200.
- This classic neutral will never let you down, no matter what the season is–Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick in Safe Word Matte, INR1850.
While they have a rep for being a classic spring hue, these power-packed pinks and corals are not for the faint of heart.
- What better to simplify our lives than a lip colour that also doubles as a cheek stain? To make it better, RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek Stain in Illusive, INR 3000 (approx), is made of organic, non-toxic ingredients that actually care for and nourish delicate facial skin.
- If you’re looking a beauty rosy hue, you’ve found it in BareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip color in Swank, INR 1300 (approx).
- A grown-up version of your favourite childhood makeup? Tom Ford Boys & Girls Lip Color brings it to life in Thomas, INR 2300 (approx).
- An unapologetically bright pink to life your mood–Dior Rouge Dior Liquid in 272 Crush Matte, INR 2400 (approx).
- The boldest berry-toned shade with a name to match. L’oreal Paris Colour Riche Moist Matte Lipstick in Raspberry Syrup, INR 950.
- The brightest coral version of your favourite cult-favourite formula–Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Oil-in-stick Lipstick in Corail A Porter, INR 2400 (approx).
- The most fun colour on the list, try Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in Sweetheart, INR 1050.
That’s all folks!